Tomato Chicken Recipe With Onions
Just Perfect For An Easy Dinner
Tomato Chicken Recipe - Poulet avec Tomates6 Servings - Preparation: 20 mn - Cooking: 30 mn Ingredients
- 1.5 kg chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 250 grams of big onions
- 200 grams of tomatoes
- 1.5 dl of dry white wine (or 150 ml)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 25 grams of butter
- Peel the onions and slice them thinly. Scald the tomatoes just enough to be able to peel the skins and then put in to the cold water. Peel the skin and mince the pulp removing the seeds. Peel the cloves of garlic and chop them.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan (sauteuse pan). Add the butter, as soon as it melts, fry the pieces of chicken for about 10 minuites until it turns golden.
- Remove the chicken pieces and put the cloves and onions in their place. Fry them lightly by continuously stirring the mixture for 5 mn. Then add the tomatoes and the white wine.
- Stir over high heat until until the wine is reduced to half then put the chicken again in the frying pan.
- Add salt and pepper, cover and let it cook 20 minutes in medium heat until the chicken is cooked and the gravy is thick.
Here are some other easy chicken recipes to try
One response to “Tomato Chicken Recipe With Onions”
[…] Tomato Chicken Recipe with Onions […]