Easy Banana Cake Recipe
A Perfect Tea-time Snack!
Here is an easy banana cake recipe. It takes very little time and effort. It is very easy to prepare and has a sweet banana flavor.
Unfortunately, this cake did not stay for long on the table. Everybody was anxious to have at least 2-3 portions of the cake. As usual we had it for our tea snack and the next day during breakfast. Well, you can guess after that there was none left.
Try this banana dessert at home. You will love it.
Banana Cake Recipe
8 Servings – Preparation: 25 min – Baking: 50 min
- 3 eggs
- 300g sugar
- 260g flour (mixed with a ¼ teaspoon of baking powder)
- 3 big size ripe bananas
- 4 table spoons of milk
- 100g melted butter
- ¼ tea spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- Butter and flour for greasing the mould
- Beat the eggs, melted butter, sugar and milk together in a mixer until the mix thickens and whitens. Pour in a big bowl.
- In the meantime, cut the bananas in small pieces and smash them to make a fine puree. Add the lemon juice to it. Pour it in the big bowl and mix thoroughly with the egg mixture.
- Add little by little the flour to the mixer and continually beating it with a plastic or wooden spatula or hand egg beater. Mix all the ingredients well .
- Grease a mould with butter and flour. Pour the mixture in the mould and bake in oven at 210° C (th 7). To check if the cake is baked, insert a clean knife in the cake, if the knife comes out clean then your cake is ready and you can take it out. Remove the cake from the mould on a grill and let it cool.