Easy Banana Cake Recipe
A Perfect Tea-time Snack!
Banana Cake Recipe8 Servings - Preparation: 25 min - Baking: 50 min Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 300g sugar
- 260g flour (mixed with a ¼ teaspoon of baking powder)
- 3 big size ripe bananas
- 4 table spoons of milk
- 100g melted butter
- ¼ tea spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- Butter and flour for greasing the mould
- Beat the eggs, melted butter, sugar and milk together in a mixer until the mix thickens and whitens. Pour in a big bowl.
- In the meantime, cut the bananas in small pieces and smash them to make a fine puree. Add the lemon juice to it. Pour it in the big bowl and mix thoroughly with the egg mixture.
- Add little by little the flour to the mixer and continually beating it with a plastic or wooden spatula or hand egg beater. Mix all the ingredients well .
- Grease a mould with butter and flour. Pour the mixture in the mould and bake in oven at 210° C (th 7). To check if the cake is baked, insert a clean knife in the cake, if the knife comes out clean then your cake is ready and you can take it out. Remove the cake from the mould on a grill and let it cool.